Events and Meetings
Lifeguards: On duty at main beach area of the Community Center every day from 11:00AM till 5:00PM, June thru August. From late August 27 through 31, the hours are 3:00 till 6:00PM. Labor Day weekend days are each 11:00AM till 5:00PM. The last day of life guarding is Labor Day.
Recreation Nights: Every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 to 8:00PM, June through August.
Softball: Every Sunday throughout summer. 6:00PM in the ball field (corner of Old Lake & Icehouse roads).
Horseshoes: Every Wednesday throughout summer. 6:00PM at the Community Center. Shoes supplied but bring your own cooler.
Officer/Director Meetings: held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm at Community Center. Residents welcome to attend at 7:00 pm.
Jefferson Township Monthly Meetings: held at the municipal building on Cortez Road, Mount Cobb, as follows. Call (570) 689-7028 to confirm. Please attend whenever possible, as many decisions made during these meetings affect our community.
- Supervisors: 1st Monday of month, 7:30PM
- Zoning: As needed
- Sewer: 3rd Monday of month, 7:00PM
- Planning: 2nd Wednesday of month, 7:00PM
Contact MLC at email@example.com for more information or to schedule an event.
General Membership Meeting
- Saturday, August 31st, 2019 at 11:00am
Meeting Agenda (PDF)
Women’s Club Fall Events: open to MLC members
- Halloween Hayride Oct 31, 2019 meet at 5:00 pm at the Beach House with hayride start approximately 5:30 pm.
- Winter Festival (horse drawn sleigh ride) on Dec 7, 2019, at the Beach House. Time is TBD.